Earlier this year, the West Virginia Apartment Association (WVAA) became an affiliate of the National Apartment Association (NAA). To celebrate this valuable partnership, WVAA is hosting its very first membership social. We invite you to drinks and hors-d’oeuvres at the offices of Robinson & McElwee, PLLC in Charleston on Wednesday, October 25 at 5 p.m.
You will have an opportunity to meet NAA representatives, learn more about the benefits of WVAA and NAA and network with your industry peers.
This is also a membership drive. We encourage you to invite prospects to attend.
We also want to introduce our WVAA board members, all of whom are industry professionals, who will help grow WVAA in all areas of the state. Board members include:
- Debby Rose, Country Club Apartments, Huntington, WV – Owned and operated by The Manor Group
- Andrea O’Meara, Pikeview Manor Apartments, Beckley WV – Owned and operated by The Manor Group
- Rene Moore, Cranberry Woods Apartments & Townhomes, Mount Hope, WV – Professionally managed by Wellington Advisors
- Julie Knight, Aerostar Apartments, Morgantown, WV – Lebanon, LLC
- Kent J. George, Esq., Charleston, WV – Equity Holdings, LLC
Learn more about WVAA, and for the WVAA membership application, click here. You do not have to be a member of the WVAA to attend. We look forward to your participation! It is a great time to be a part of the apartment industry in West Virginia.
RSVP to Andrea O’Meara by October 23.
If you wish to spend the night, WVAA secured a special room rate of $99 at the Holiday Inn & Suites hotel on October 25. The rate includes breakfast and is under the name “National Apartment Association.” Make reservations by October 18 by calling 304-744-4641.
WVAA Membership Social
Wednesday, October 25, 5 – 7 p.m.
Robinson & McElwee PLLC
700 Virginia Street, East
Charleston, WV 25301
Special thanks to our sponsor:
Written by West Virginia Apartment Association
SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL NETWORK